Saturday 25 May 2013

Shirt & Tie Card

I needed to keep DD occupied while I was making dinner last week so I dug out supplies to make a Father's Day card.  I think this shirt & tie design is so cute, and something that most kids can associate with daddy!




It is really simple to make.  You will need:

Piece of A4 card (I used black but white would work even better)
Piece of coloured paper
Scraps of tissue paper
Glue
Scissors

Fold your A4 card in half.  Make a small slit in the top, right in the middle.  Fold the edges downwards to make a collar.


Cut a tie shape from coloured paper - I actually used foam for mine, as I thought it would stand proud from the card a little more.  


Give the tie cut out and the selection of tissue paper to your child and let them stick to their heart is content!  When the tie is dry, stick it on to the front of the card and glue the collar pieces down.


There you have it!  Just add a few scribbles inside and daddy will be happy :)


No comments: