Wednesday 29 May 2013

Mamatography - Week 21

A successful week of healthy eating meant I could fit into my skinny jeans *relatively* comfortably by Thursday - hooray!  Here's what else we got up to.

Day 139 - Sunday 19 May
We visited friends back in London, and Spiderboy and Doodles were fascinated by the iPad my friend's daughter was allowed to use!  I do sometimes let them play games on mine but not often enough to ensure it isn't a novelty when I do :)




Day 140 - Monday 20 May
Doodles was very proud of the picture of Daddy she drew on the chalkboard.  I frowned at Spiderboy when he pointed out that Daddy's legs & arms came straight out of his head :/




Day 141 - Tuesday 21 May
I spent the week detoxing / dieting / generally trying to be healthier (its amazing the spur an old friend's wedding can have!) and loved how colourful my plate looked every night.  Wholegrain rice with stir-fried veg baked inside a red pepper with a salad on the side - yum!




Day 142  - Wednesday 22 May
Photo failure...it seems I always have to have at least one day where I forget!  A busy day with school & nursery photographs, and a ballet lesson meant there was no time to snap.

Day 143 - Thursday 23 May
I whipped up a homemade body scrub and was pleasantly surprised by the outcome, considering it was my first time!  You can find the recipe here.




Day 144 - Friday 24 May
I spent the day sorting out the Leavers Hoodies for Spiderboy's school - a simple task we as the PTA committee volunteered for which turned out to be more complicated than expected!  Still, everybody was pleased with the end result at least :)




Day 145 - Saturday 25 May
I had a birthday lunch for my mother-in-law and she bought me along these gorgeous Stocks which brightened up the table.



This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project hosted by Momma Jorje and Diary Of A First Child.  We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year.  Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!


***
Without further ado, here are the Mama/Papatography2013 participants!

No comments: