Thursday 23 May 2013

Mamatography - Week 20

Still can't seem to get back into the swing of things over here at TCM HQ...that holiday was obviously far too long & enjoyable!  Still, only one photo missing from this week's post :)

Day 132 - Sunday 12 May
Grandad & Nanny took "their old car with no roof" to a rally meet and we joined them for a picnic.  The weather was too cold for DS to ride home in the car but he has already put in a request for a ride on his birthday!




Day 133 - Monday 13 May
My sister bought me a cute spoon silicone mold and despite my intentions to try it out with a hot chocolate, I ended up making these white chocolate spoons and playing a trick on the kids when I gave them a yoghurt.  I didn't say anything, just waited for them to notice - and once they did, DS couldn't stop himself biting them!



Day 134 - Tuesday 14 May
I made a child-friendly paella which the kids devoured!  Recipe coming soon.




Day 135 - Wednesday 15 May
A friend dropped round this beautiful sunny flower to cheer me up when I was feeling a bit blue - it has lasted nearly 3 weeks and still sits on my kitchen windowsill making me smile :)




Day 136 - Thursday 16 May
Photo failure...

Day 137 - Friday 17 May
A preemptive strike on Father's Day...DD made this lovely "shirt & tie" card which we've hidden away for daddy.


Day 138 - Saturday 18 May
I had a trip down memory lane teaching the children to play hopscotch.  They absolutely loved it, and rushed to the window each morning in the following days to see if their hopscotch grid was still there or had been washed away by the rain!



This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project hosted by Momma Jorje and Diary Of A First Child.  We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year.  Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!


***
Without further ado, here are the Mama/Papatography2013 participants!

No comments: