Wednesday 10 April 2013

Mamatography - Week 14


Another busy but productive week!

Day 90 - Sunday 31 March
DD is really into learning her letters at the moment so I take any opportunity I can to build on this - whilst I was doing some sewing she made a beautiful E with tissue paper and sequins glued on to the cardboard letter I cut out.




Day 91 - Monday 1 April
Cherry blossom trees on canvas...I painted the trunks the night before so they could dry, and the kids painted the blossom with their fingertips - DS on the left and DD on the right...we decided she had a *lot* of falling blossom :)





Day 92 - Tuesday 2 April
We set up a vet's office to play with, and had all the animals come in for check-ups...including the cow!




Here's the waiting room in the hallway :)



Day 93 - Wednesday 3 April
Nap time...doesn't get much more relaxed than this!




Day 94 - Thursday 4 April
Got fresh herbs that you can't use up before they turn limp?  Chop them and freeze portions in ice-cube trays or little tubs!




Day 95 - Friday 5 April
I'm loving having my sewing machine up and running again - I made the kids beach bags for our impending holiday...material & buttons chosen by each of them :)




Day 96 - Saturday 6 April
The weather changed for the better so we spent most of the day in the garden!




This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project hosted by Momma Jorje and Diary Of A First Child.  We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year.  Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Without further ado, here are the Mama/Papatography2013 participants!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love your crafts! My daughter Ava wants to be a vet, we play animal doctor pretty much everyday. :)