Wednesday 3 April 2013

Mamatography - Week 13


There has been Easter fun in our house this week!

Day 83 - Sunday 24 March
DH showed baby girl how to prepare & cook fresh fish and she loved it...not in the slightest bit squeamish!




Day 84 - Monday 25 March
DD has been doing really well sleeping in her own bed but she was waking up way too early for my liking so I invested in one of these...




Day 85 - Tuesday 26 March
I saw these cute signs in a garden centre and thought I might try replicating them for our Easter hunt next year.




Day 86 - Wednesday 27 March
We were getting in the mood for Easter by making some nests.




Day 87 - Thursday 28 March
Wouldn't you dance naked except for a tutu if you could?!




Day 88 - Friday 29 March
Friday night is movie night in our house!




Day 89 - Saturday 30 March
The egg hunts began but I didn't capture them :(


***
Without further ado, here are the Mama/Papatography2013 participants!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love her tutu, she even cooks in it! That is awesome how great she handled the fish, she will be great in the kitchen just like you. :)