Wednesday 20 March 2013

Mamatography - Week 11


A thoroughly lovely week by all accounts!  

Day 69 - Sunday 10 March
It was Mothers Day here in the UK and my two lovelies surprised me with some beautiful cards and breakfast in bed (with a little help from Daddy!).




Day 70 - Monday 11 March
I managed to get this stack of books at the charity shop for £1.20...saving them for our holiday and the dreaded plane flight!



Day 71 - Tuesday 12 March
Remember in Week 9 I showed you the bag(s) that DD likes to fill up, and how it drives me crazy?!  Well, here's some more...she's progressed to three at a time now :/




Day 72 - Wednesday 13 March
DD and I made jam tarts while DS was at school.  She barely needed my help, and was very proud of the result.




Day 73 - Thursday 14 March
I whipped up a batch of homemade pesto to use with pasta - find the recipe here.




Day 74 - Friday 15 March
DD helped me make dinner by peeling shallots for the sauce - I love the look of concentration on her face :)




Day 75 - Saturday 16 March
Some rare time out for me, I took a sewing class at a local college and learnt how to install zips and make buttonholes...look out kids, I'm gonna be making you some clothes :)






***
Without further ado, here are the Mama/Papatography2013 participants!

3 comments:

Angela said...

My daughter fills up bags with random items as well, too funny! I am going to try your pesto (we loved the fish pie!) thank you for sharing :)

wanderlust said...

Love the book stash you got ! We've got a 10 hour flight coming up and I need to start collecting things to help Nat get through the flight !

Momma Jorje said...

Oh man, it used to drive my nuts that my older DD would stash a little of something in different bags / bins. It would be one thing if she classified them together, but it was more like a little had to be in each place! Aaaarrgh!