Tuesday 12 March 2013

Mamatography: Week 10

Ten weeks in already?!  Oh yes...

Sunday 3 March
We had such fun at Thorndon Country Park on the Gruffalo Trail!




Monday 4 March
DS had to take something into school baked with Fairtrade ingredients so we made dinosaur banana cakes!




Tuesday 5 March
My version of a "body surfing" photo.  I had to take DS to a doctor's appointment first thing and missed my bootcamp class so instead I went for a 1.5 hour walk...much more enjoyable I must say!  This was taken while I took a breather on a bench :)




Wednesday 6 March
Grandad & Nanny came to visit, and DD drew this beautiful picture of me on the chalkboard with Grandad's guidance.




Thursday 7 March
Haircuts all round...and DD sat in the chair by herself for the first time ever!




Friday 8 March
Mummy got her nails done...so we had to paint DD's too!




Saturday 9 March
Oops - no photo!  A trip to the theatre and then on to see Grandma and Grandpa meant no time for snaps :)


***
Without further ado, here are the Mama/Papatography2013 participants!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Your dinosaur cakes look awesome! I am jealous of your walk, just reading about it was relaxing to me ;)

Shannon said...

I love the dinosaur cakes! How fun!

Hyperemesis Blog Roundup said...

Oooh banana cakes... have you shared the recipe anywhere? We currently have a glut of bananas and need a good recipe!

Sage Cottage IOW said...

Oh my word! Gotta take DS to that Gruffalo trail!Great photos!

Momma Jorje said...

Is that... a Wild Thing?! OMG how awesome!

And you can take baked goods to school?? Man, we're only allowed to do store bought around here anymore. How sad is that?

Unknown said...

It's a Gruffalo Jorje - do you have that over in the US? It is HUGE here, all kids love it!

Man, we have to bake all the time for school...cake sales, fundraisers, you name it. What a shame you can only bring store bought goods :(